Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Form: Haryana Police Jobs
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently extended application form date for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment till 25th February 2021. Apply online for Hayana police recruitment 2021 at www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 for 7298 Constable Posts: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has shared a new notification for recruitment of eligible Male & Female constable in Haryana Police. Its really a good news for those candidates who forgot to apply or not able to apply for certain reasons. The main purpose for this updated recruitment notification is to attract the young youth of Indian citizens to apply for constable vacancies in Haryana. Haryana constable online registration 2021 are available and updated below. Enthusiastic eligible candidates can read the complete details such as no of vacancies, selection process, eligibility, exam pattern, salary amount, application fee, new important dates, from below and visit official website of HSSC and submit correct application form for Constable vacancies.
Haryana Male & Female Constable Vacancy 2021
- Organization name: Haryana Staff Selection Board
- Post Title: Constable
- Applying mode: On-line
- Total vacancies: 7298
- Education qualification: Senior Secondary
- Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Job category: Government job
- State: Haryana (India)
Post details are as for as follows:
- Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1100 Posts
- Female Constable HAP-DURGA-1: 698 Posts
Since its inception in 1970 Haryana Staff Selection Commission act as organization under Government of Haryana to recruit persons under various posts of Group B, C, D in various department. The organization runs all the recruitment activities in order to make sue that only right person is selected for right job. This organization publish job notification from time to time and perform required activities necessary for recruitment process of Police Constable Male/ Female force.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Age criteria for Haryana Police constable vacancies is between 18 to 25 years
Educational qualification: Dear friends, in order to apply for Harnana constable post - it is necessary to have 10+2 or its equivalent degree from an recognized Board. Matric with Sanskrit or Hindi as one of the subject or higher education.
- Female & Male non resident of Haryana: Rs 100
- Female of Haryana resident only: Rs 50
- Male ST/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana state only: Rs 25
- Female ST/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana state only: Rs 13
- ST/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana state only: No fee
How to apply online for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
- Directly open HSSC official website link: http//adv42020.hryssc.in/Staticpages/Homepage.aspx
- Click on New/ First time Candidates link - continue registration.
- Read all the instruction very carefully before start filling online application form.
- Once you are done, fill details and click on register - this will generate a registration no & password.
- Finally take printout of application form and e-challan. It is necessary to bring hard copy of application form and uploaded document when called upon by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Haryana Police Constable Exam dates 2021
Well, if you are those candidates who have applied for HSSC Constable Jobs then you must note that the exam will be conducted from 27th March to 28th March 2021. Exact time, exam date, venue will be as per admit card.
How to download Haryana Police Admit card?
- Visit http://www.hssc.gov.in
- Follow the link showing as 'Admit card'.
- Fill the required details like registration no, date of birth etc.
- Take a print of admit card for exam purpose.
- Knowledge test which carries 80% weightage
- PST (Physical Screening Test)
- PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- Additional qualification caries 10% weightage
- Miscellaneous 10% weightage