IBPS CWE-IV for Clerk Recruitment Notification 2104 www.ipbs.in 3000 Clerical Cadre Post Apply Online. Know how to apply online , last date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etcPersonal Selection Service provided Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has announced yesterday that Common Recruitment Process for selecting the most appropriate candidate for Clerical Cadre posts 2014. This is just unbelievable as there are more than 3000 vacant job post for 'Clerk'.
In order to apply the applicant must register for the Common Recruitment process (CWE Clerk - IV). You can apply online for IBPS 3000 Clerical Cadre 2014 at www.ibps.in. This is one of the most awaited Banking sector jobs of 2014 as the IBPS released notification for filling-up 3000 posts under the 19 public banks.
List of Participative IBPS Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Dena Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Overseas Bank
Exam Schedule and Important dates for IBPS Clerical cadre 2014
- Online registration for IBPS CWE Clerk - IV : 12-08-2014 to 01-09-2014
- Last date for payment of offline application fee: 14-08-2014 to 03-09-2014
- Pre-Examination Training Hall ticket can be downloaded from: 07-11-2014 to 17-11-2014
- Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for IBPS Clerk Cadre: Available after 17-11-2014
- Date of result announcement: January 2015
- Interview would be conducted from: February 2015
- Provisional allotment of posts: April 2015
IBPS Clerical Cadre Eligibility CriteriaThe eligibility conditions are same in all the banking recruitment under the entitled post but its important to have a look at it.
- The age of applicant must falls between 20 to 28 years as on 1st of August 2014.
- Candidates must hold an graduation degree under his belt from an recognized university.
- Basic knowledge of computer and ability to read/ write or speak local language.
The application fee amount is Rs 600 from General/ OBC candidates and for other its Rs 100.Exam Pattern and Syllabus for IBPS Clerical Recruitment
The entire paper is divided into 5 section each carry 40 marks. You will be allotted 2 hours to answer all 200 question in the paper.
Reasoning: 40 Marks
English Language: 40 Marks
Numerical Ability: 40 Marks
General Awareness: 40 Marks
Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
Its very clear that the selection of the candidates will be made on the basic of performance of written exam which consists of objective type questions. The exam is supposed to be held in month of December 2014. There will be 200 questions and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
How to apply?
- First thing you need to do is type this: http://ibps.in/html/career.htm
- Now, fill the application form in complete manner, upload photo and signature.
- Submit application and make payment.
- Finally Take a print of receipt for future reference.
Download IBPS CWE Clerks IV Notification at: http://ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE_Clerks_IV_Advt.pdf