Wednesday, January 7, 2015

4th Counseling date Cut off marks for 72825 Teachers: upbasiceduboard.gov.in

UP Basic Education Board has announced UP 72825 Teachers 4th Merit List, Cut off marks and Counseling date. 

Latest updates: Well, I think most of you are aware of the fact that joining letter will be issued to selected candidates from 18th January 2015 and candidates have to join the concerning posts up to 27th January 2015.

According to latest updates, 4th counseling for 72825 Teachers, is now postponed to 09-01-2015 to 14-01-2015. Please note that this counseling must be attended by only those candidates who secured at least 70% (105 marks) in General category and 65% (97 marks) in case of reserved category.

Counseling schedule
Only Male candidates : 9th, 10th, 11th January 2015
Only Female candidates: 12th, 13th, 14th January 2015

The counseling session was delayed because the NIC was not able to gather the required data as per guideline of Supreme court. As per sources more than 76% of teacher seats are already occupied by eligible candidates. Now the counseling is to be done only for remaining 24% of seats for 72825 teachers.

Well, most of the vacant seats are for reserved category and remaining are for General category. You can find latest updates on UP 4th counseling cut off at upbasiceduboard.gov.in

Instruction to check UP 72825 Teachers 4th counseling merit list 

  • Open Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
  • At home page look for 'UP 72825 Teachers 4th merit list' link
  • Click on it and enter the required details to know about merit list


For more updates and news on 4th counselling schedule which is starting from 9th Jnauary 2015 for Assistant Teachers posts in UP primary schools, you are advised to stay in touch with us or simply bookmark www.sarkarinaukrihits.com